Important Notices in context of COVID-19 pandemic:
1. PLAN YOUR VISIT DURING COVID-19
- Scheduling an appointment with the High Commission Office allows us to manage the number of guest to keep everyone safe.
- We limit the number of guests at a time to 5 people inside the reception area.
- Please do not come to the High Commission if you feel sick.
- Social distancing is the number one recommendation, reception is setup for safe social distancing. Please respect others space.
- Hand sanitizing stations located at Main entrance and throughout the office.
- Wearing of mask in indoor spaces has been mandated by Ottawa Pubic Health Ottawa Public Health
- Please present your name used for your appointment at the reception desk for admittance.
2. GET YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH ALL COVID-19 INFORMATION
1. Entry requirement into Bangladesh:
2. Formation of Bangladeshi Doctors' Pools:
Notice one, Notice Two
3. International Students:
4. Seeking Consultation from the High Commission:
5. Help Line for expatriate Bangladeshis: